Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter Winds


Last night was UVU's Neon dance


The first week of school is over
and I am getting back in the swing of things.
There are so many things I love about being back
including a normal schedule, friends, and
UVUSA.
However, I miss my little niece
I miss watching her every day!

Isn't she the sweetest?
Amidst the full swing of winter semester
are loads and loads of jumbled
thoughts about my future.
Most of which make me more confused.
And the more I over think...
the more problems arise that weren't
there in the first place.

"If you are sad you are living in the past,
if you are scared you are living in the future,
to be happy live in the present."

I'll work on it :)


"And my head told my heart
let love grow.
But my heart told my head...
this time no, this time no."
-Mumford and Sons

Always say it best.

No comments:

Post a Comment