Monday, August 15, 2011

Yep, it's Monday.

Hello there,
Well another week begins and summer is winding down.
Honestly once it hits August 1st it just feels like school has started already.
We have 2 official weeks before I drop off the face of the earth,
haha just kidding.
But not really.
This past weekend I went home to Vegas.
Naturally it was really fun but sadly I took ZERO pictures.
NOT like me at all right!?
The most exciting thing that happened to me was almost dying on the plane ride home... Maybe I'm being dramatic but I actually thought I was going to die.
We flew through a thunder storm so it was crazy bumpy...
The lightening was flashing through the windows and the lights were flickering
The plane started dropping in huge dips and shaking like crazy.
People were actually SCREAMING and children were crying.
Planes really scare me anyways so I was freaking out
The lady next to me was hyperventilating.
I remember first thinking, who is going to tell my parents I died?
How will they find out?
Then I got super annoyed that I'm going to die at 20 years old and I haven't done anything cool yet. And then I was like what the heck I don't wanna die in a plane crash!
I think it's funny now that I'm safely on the ground
Haha, but at least it's a good story!
And I'm alive so that's really all that matters.


Here is a little music to spice up your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment