Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Neglect

I have been neglecting my blog a bit lately.
But let's be honest, do you really wanna hear about
work
eat
sleep
repeat
...
However,
Recently I set up an iTunes account (better late than never right?)
Next stop smart phone.
BUT this is a bad bad thing for my bank account!
You know how much music I post on here!
Well, today I bought the entire Across the Universe album.
Have you seen it?
You should.
It's very artsy.
Made by Julie Taylor but you will like it if Baz Luhrmann is your kind of guy.
Ex: Moulin Rouge
Anyways... check out one of my fav songs posted below.


Jim Sturgess
The main guy
Is a genius!
I MUST see One Day
his most recent movie.
Check out his smooth voice.
How can you not melt over that accent?
Just sayin'
think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment