Sunday, August 7, 2011

Brian Head/ Panguitch Lake

This weekend my family and I escaped to the mountains
We went to Brian Head/ Panguitch Lake
It was so nice to relax & hang out with them!
Fishing is a big hobby in my fam.
I caught that fish!!
We ate lunch in a restaurant right by the water.
It was super yummy.
But most importantly I ran into this bear...
which got us talking about being attacked by a bear...
FYI if you run into a black bear it will chase you till you
fight it or die. If you run into a grizzly- play dead.
Fun stuff... I know!
The highlight of our trip was our waiter.
He plays Liberace in Vegas once a week.
And his real name is Will Collins
which happens to be the name of my brother's best friend...
Will is so wise.
"Birds of the same feather. Flock together."
We got an autographed picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment