Friday, December 10, 2010

Some thoughts

- I always need a pack of gum on me. (trident = bad... extra= good)
- Little house & paperweight may change my life... probably already has. feeling inspired.
- I love yoga pants
- I won $100 gift card to Walmart - yesssssssss.
- The temple is the one beacon of light in this stormy life
- Christmas in 15 days. HECK YAAAAAAAA!
- I need to DANCE, asap.
- There should be snow on the ground right?
- My apartment smells like creamy nutmeg :]
- Would I be able to run a marathon? do I WANT to run a marathon? better question.
- I'm really grateful I have a job.
- I feel like Christmas shopping
- FIJI FIJI FIJI
- My best friend is Cori Fox. She RULES.
- I don't really care if I go out on a friday night... WAIT should I care?
- No letters today... Maybe tomorrow. Hope the weather is good in Florida.
- Life is Grand :]

No comments:

Post a Comment