Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas break

I will be home in 24 hours.
Then I will be at the Las Vegas bowl.
Then I will be having a party with the Smith's
Then I will be opening up my PJ's on Christmas Eve.
Then my family will have a sleepover in one room...
Then we will wake up early, line up in order of age (youngest to oldest)
Then we will take turns opening presents
Then we will eat the quiche my mother makes every year
& I love it.
Then I will watch all 3 Anne of Green Gables movies because I love her.
Then I will lounge around and sleep in because I can.
Then I will party with Lauren, Nicole, Kayla, Sarah, Brandee, and Shaylene
Then I will be back in Utah all too quickly
& I will spend New Years with some friends, find something fun to do, and be silly :]

Basically my break is going to rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment