Friday, December 24, 2010


Merry Christmas Eve from LAS VEGAS!
It is beautiful here & somewhere in the 50's maybe 60's
Definitely short sleeve shirt weather :]
I jumped on my trampoline this morning for the first time in FOREVER
Last night I went to IHOP with the Smith girls at midnight
(it's their family tradition)
It was a blast & a half.
We had a game night at my house & we played Burn the house down.
I got 2nd place, woot woot!
Like all normal boys my brother & Dad finished/started their Christmas shopping today.
My grandma Zenda & grandpa Marc are here
Gma Zenda is always super funny cause she'll tell you the same thing like 5 times in a row haha. So she told me her life story this morning... It was actually pretty interesting! I have a sweet family.
Oh ya, she's 89.
....
Anyways, we're having dinner in (supposedly) an hour...
Then we will open up one present (pj's, we keep it classy :])
Then we sleep in the same room, all 5 siblings

Let the festivities begin!
I hope you all get what you want from Santa
Don't forget the Christ in Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment