Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

This year has FLOOOWN by.
I'll be honest, it was a pretty tough year!
I've grown so much & learned so many lessons.
I didn't realize how amazing it was though until I took a look back at all these pictures... And maybe it's just me because I can remember exactly how I was feeling the moment each picture was taken. But I've changed a lot!
I want to take everything I have learned & conquer this next year.
I can't wait for 2011, bring it on :]
This year...
Starting from most recent to the beginning of the year...

I met some of my very favorite people
Melissa & I moved into together, so fun!
I became an orientation leader love(d) every minute of it!!
I had a REALLY great summer with REALLY great friends, doing random silly things
I went to France & Scotland
I SURVIVED A PSYCHO ROOMMATE
I ran a 5k
I got into a food fight :]
I turned 19
I was adopted into a new family, the Washburns. I love them so much :]
I spent Spring Break in Cali for the MDDT dance comp with my old coach & best friends from home
I took a random road trip back home with my buds
My brother came home from his mission
And last but not least, 1 year ago on New Years Eve I was goin to the UVU dance & getting back to blonde (thank goodness) haha. I stayed up till 8am. GROSS! I'll definitely be going to bed earlier this time... I hope!
Happy NEW YEARS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment