Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"truth hurts because it means we have to.... CHANGE."



if it makes you less sad:
i will die by your hand
i hope you find out what you want.
i already know what i am.
& if it makes you less sad
we'll start talking again
you can tell me how vile
already know that i am
i'll grow old
start acting my age
be a brand new day
in a life that you hate...

a crown of gold
a heart that harder than stone
& it hurts to hold on
but it's missed when it's...
gone.
call me a safe bet
i'm betting i'm not.

glad that you can forgive
only hoping as time goes...
you can...
forget

if it makes you less sad
i'll move out of the state
you can keep to yourself
i'll keep out of your way.
& if makes you less sad,
i'll take your pictures all down.
every picture you paint.
i will paint myself out..
it's as cold as a tomb
& it's dark in your room
i wanna sneak to your bed
& pour salt in your wounds
so call it quits or get a grip.
...
you are calling it close
let your beauty unfold
how i like the skin stretched over your bones
you are second hand smoke.
you are so fragile & thin
standing trial for your sins
holding onto yourself the best you can
you are the smell of chlorine
you are the blood in my veins
...
i'm glad that you can forgive
only hoping as time goes ...
you can.
forget.













something always brings me back to you.
it never takes too long.
no matter what i say or do.
i still feel you here, till the moment i'm gone.
you hold me without touch
you keep me without chains
I never wanted anything so much.
than to drown in your love & not feel your rain
SET ME FREE
LEAVE ME BE
I DONT WANNA FALL ANOTHER MOMENT IN TO YOUR GRAVITY
here i am.
and i stand,
so tall
just the way i'm supposed to be..
but you're onto me.
& all over me.

you loved me cause i'm fragile.
but i thought that i was STRONG
but you touch me for a little while.
& all my fragile strength is gone.
SET ME FREE
LEAVE ME BE.
I DONT WANNA FALL ANOTHER MOMENT INTO YOUR GRAVITY
here i am.
& i stand.
so tall
just the way i'm supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment