Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BORED!

so i am kind of bored...
i have no homework!
& i'm waiting to go to a volleyball game at 7... in like 2 &1/2 hours.
sooooooooo.....
GUESS WHAT!
my brother comes home on jan. 21st!!!!
pro.
he's home
con.
i can't be with lexie on her b-day..
but i'll make it up to her :]
k so excitement is filling my body as i speak!.. or type...
sometime in june i WILL BE GOING TO EUROPE!
backpacking across paris & scotland :]
jeff my brother-in-law went on his mish to scotland so we're gonna go back there!
i cannot wait i have wanted to go there for SO long, i can't even explain!
plus we're going with my brother's like best friend from his mission & his family!
so fun!
i miss my family..
not vegas, but my family
& they are coming up this weekend!!
i miss my friends, i wish they lived up here!
i ESPECIALLY miss my dance team!
i'm taking this really amazing jazz class at UVU
& that's great, it seriously solved my terrible day yesterday.
it. was. amazing.
therapy.

hm i'm putting brown in my hair this weekend!
i love change and doing something different!
it keeps life interesting, ya know?
maybe i get bored easily.. maybe i have ADHD? haha quite possible.
what else is new.....
lexie just walked into my room with a lime green hat on.
oh but "it's true religion HELLO!"
so it's all good :]
she said "meagan i'm bored.. fix it"
hm, i don't feel like a meagan...
i talked to camilla & lexie about this at lunch,
they are thinking i'm more of a lauren or a kimberly...
or a camilla.. hahaha jk lexie just made that up
oh, and she thinks i look like a bartholemeu(sp?) jacobsen the 7th.
oh wow.
we are so bored!
OH! we passed our cleaning check today!
i'm painting my nails, purple!
my nail polish never lasts more than 2 days...
i have a bad habit of picking it off!
i love dancing. i could never give it up.
i love music.
words don't even describe so i won't try..
cause if you know me at all you know i wouldn't do it justice! haha
oh so my brother emailed me on monday. or yesterday.
whichever you prefer.
& i emailed him so late he was actually awake for the next day emailing my family!
haha that is pathetic :]
but i found it quite amusing!
he actually made me cry in his email cause he talked about how much fun we'll
have when he is up here in provo and we're going to college together!
i never realized how long 2 years was...
i had to clean the toilet in our apartment today for cleaning checks and i almost gagged..
actually i did gag.
i almost threw up.
then Jenna said "you'll be doing this for the rest of our lives"
and then i almost cried...
hahahaha :]
WOW I WRITE A LOT WHEN IM BORED.






No comments:

Post a Comment