Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Hello there,
Memorial Day weekend was a blast! 
It was full of swimming, food, heat, food, babysitting, food, and family.
I can't believe how much hotter Vegas is than Utah right now. 
Vegas sure doesn't waste time getting summer started!


 We stopped in St. George Friday night because we didn't want to drive while we were tired.
Anders has family there that we stayed with.
We got to snap this cute photo on our way there (at some random creepy exit- the hills have eyes may have crossed my mind a time or two)
Check out that full moon!
 We spent some time babysitting my cute little niece Emerson because my sister and brother-in-law went to San Francisco for their 5 year anniversary (congrats guys!!).
Look at that cute little face.
She has such a fun personality developing.
Emmie is 1 year & 1/2. Definitely loving this stage.
 Anders keeping Emmie entertained with fruit snacks.
She loves getting spoiled with sugar at Nana and Papa's.

Jordan showed us around the "underground Vegas"
aka the tunnels that are created for flash floods. 
We all rode our Razor scooters through the hot hot heat until we reached the covered tunnels which were pitch black inside. We walked with our scooters for a while until we came to this pretty cool spot where the light was shining through. 


Oh, and I even ran into Jordan on his first date ever!
Not even planned... 
Although following my siblings on dates to spy on them is something I've done in the past, ha.
Luckily, on Memorial Day I got to catch up with Lauren at BJ's.
And yes, Anders had his first pazookie!
I miss Lauren.
I don't get to see my friends and family enough!

It's always so fun to visit and so hard to leave.
But I had to go before I ate a whole pan of Special K treats (some people call them scotcheroo's).
Until next time Vegas!


Have you seen this??

No comments:

Post a Comment