Thursday, June 13, 2013

Can I Just Be Grateful For A Minute?

Ok, maybe for longer than a minute but you get the point.
But I've been feeling very grateful lately.
I am grateful for so many things
but what matters most to me 
are the people in my life.

Every day while I was gone in Fiji, Anders had given me a picture with a sweet note on the back.
I cherished those more than I can explain. 
(seeing as we were away from all internet access and cell phone service)
It was like hearing from him every day.
When I came back, I was shocked to find one on my car the next day.
And then it continued the next day, 
and the next day,
and the next day.
To this day I still find one on my car
or sometimes in other places.
It has been around 1 month and 1 week of these sweet reminders!
A picture from our 6 month anniversary
A rose and a note. 

He reminds me of all our fun memories
and why he loves me.
(and so many more sweet nothings)
Never in my life have I felt so wonderful around someone.
I feel so grateful to be dating my best friend.
He tries so hard to make me happy.
And he succeeds! 

Alright, I'll stop being so mushy. 



1 comment: