Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nicely Played

I saw some pretty quality movies this last weekend.
I was so stoked to see these two movies and they didn't disappoint.

Numero Uno:
I don't think I stopped laughing this entire movie.
Also, there was this awesome man with an awesome cackle laugh that just made everything funnier... so there's that :)
Go see it... Now!

Number two:
This is one movie I have been dying to see for awhile.
It was everything I thought it would be and more.
I'm all about artsy/independent films so this might not be a movie for everyone.
It's a deep movie with a lot of deep emotions...
The friends I saw it with didn't love it,
but I sure did!
I'd go see it again and again.
Seriously, this has got to be the most amazing cast in all of movie history.

Now this Mister never does me wrong.
Mr. Laswell, I love your album Landline.
Also, you are married to the most talented lady (Ingrid Michaelson).
Nicely played.

No comments:

Post a Comment