Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorites

You guys,
I'm obsessing over this song.
Well done Muse. Well done.

Favorite Song:

Favorite Laugh:
I miss Steve Carell's office days.

Favorite Girl Moment:
I want a pig so bad.

Favorite Quote:
"It's often in face of adversity where we meet our better selves. Look for solutions and you will find them. It's in that process of seeking solutions to some of our biggest challenges where we develop our character most, and discover the internal tools that empower us forever forward." -Mike Klingler

Favorite Mormon Message:
In honor of Conference weekend

I hope you all have a great Conference weekend!
I'm off to shoot some engagement pictures,
then going to see Pitch Perfect,
and making my mom's famous cinnamon pull aparts for Conference.

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! Meagan, it is my dream to have a pig too! Love your blog. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the baking for the 224 going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krystal! I love you! Yay for pigs :) MEESH, It's aight. I went home last weekend so I need to pick it up! I'm hoping to make some very Salvatoresque baked goods tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete