Saturday, October 27, 2012

Life As Of Late

There are only 6 weeks left in the semester.
6 weeks!
Time is flying by and winter has started to creep in.
I've been super busy, as always,
but I managed to snap a few pictures of my life as of late.
Last Saturday I ran the Undead 5k.
You could sign up as a human or a zombie.
I signed up as a human and my friends were zombies.
They let the humans start running at 9pm and 2 minutes later they let the zombies go.
It was such a fun race and I set a new personal record!
My finishing time was 26:48.
This picture is kind of blurry but it's the only one I got of the night.
The view outside of my window Thursday morning...
The first of many snow filled mornings.
I drove passed the Google Maps car on my way to school this week!
Pretty much made my week.

Allison and I got free cake pops at work.
Yep, we love them enough to take a picture with them.
The cutest niece in the whole world is turning 1 on November 4th!
I can't wait to kiss those cheeks next week!

1 comment:

  1. glad to see the neighbors let you put up your play set in their yard!
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete