Monday, September 10, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend was a blast.
My family and I spent a lot of time making plans and changing them for this joyous weekend.
We finally settled on my family coming up North to Utah.
This way Matt and I (being the poor poor students we are) could save some $$$.
We kicked off the weekend with some breakfast at Kneader's.
Following breakfast my mom and I went to the gym and for the first time
I tried body pump!
And then I could move any muscles in my body for a couple of days.
For those that don't know what body pump is...
It's just straight up lifting weights and/or doing lunges for an hour.
Anyways, 
after I got ready for the day my mom and I picked up my cute little grandma and ran some errands.
That night, after the girls were done shopping and the boys were done golfing, we met up at Malawi's for some pizza at the Riverwoods. I actually tried the mac and cheese. It was delicious. 

Sunday:
My mom loves Sundance so we took a trip up there and took a ride on the ski lift.



 Aren't my parents the cutest?




My family had to leave Monday so what did we do?
EAT
At my favorite breakfast place, Magleby's Fresh.
Then my parents + Jordan were off.
Back to Vegas. 
It's always sad to see them go.
Till next time familia!

No comments:

Post a Comment