Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Combination of Ramblings From My Head

Life just kind of picked up and took off!
Here I am still trying to keep up with it all.
All good things of course :)
There are so many things I am learning about myself,
about life,
about being happy,
etc.
And that is what I am.
I am happy because I am me and I want to be.


Let's play catch up via Instagram, shall we?
So I caught Gangnam fever.
And as my Korean roommate (who is not really Korean.. she just served her mission there) will tell me, it is pronounced Gog-Nom not Gang-Nam, as Americans like me lovingly pronounce it.
It really makes her mad when I pronounce it wrong.
Which makes it really funny when I do :)
I can't stop dancing Gangnam Style!

I have been meaning to blog about this for awhile...
Allison and I had a really fun and fancy night out a couple weekends ago!
There is a huge Latin dance festival at the U and I got to tag along.
It was so freaking fun.
I wish I had a little ethnicity in me.
But as far as I know I am just white...
and Scottish...
So toss me those bag pipes!
Anyways, before dancing the night away we went to the FANCIEST restaurant ever!
They only have valet parking.
It's a cute little Italian cottage in Salt Lake.
Their menus light up, yes LIGHT UP, when you open them.
And the lasagna was wonderful.
Sorry, I don't remember the name of it :)

 My roommates and I have been catching up on the last season of Grey's Anatomy.
I knew there was a reason I never watched it!
I have bawled my eyes out 3 times watching this show. 
Who does that!?


 My new read that came via Amazon.com.
Seems legit.

 I can't cook.
End of story.

 Spent some quality Meags & Lizzy time this weekend!
It was special.
We're special.

These are the little piggy banks I decorated for our United Way fundraiser at work.
Mine aren't even the cutest ones!
I sure do work with some creative peeps.


Did I mention today is my half birthday!?
21 and 1/2!
Obvs (obviously) birthdays and half birthdays are a big deal to me.

Now I couldn't leave you guys without some tunes I'm obsessing over this week, right?
I was super disappointed with T Swift's We're Never Getting Back Together...
But just like Harry says in Dumb and Dumber, "You totally redeemed yourself!!"
And yes, yes Taylor you did.

Now get your hipster pants on.
Broken Bells are comin' at chya.

I told you this would be a combination of ramblings.
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment