Thursday, May 31, 2012

Piano Song

Today was Deidre's bridal shower!
It was the cutest shower ever... Her friends are so talented.
The mustache and shiny red lips were for the game him or her.
(Guess if Deidre or Adam said what)
Deidre is also leaving for Idaho tonight to compete in Miss Idaho.
Good luck girl and congrats!


Tomorrow (after a math test and my last day of work at the CDC for the summer)
I head off to Lake Powell!! My first trip ever to this magical place (or so I'm told)
I'll be gone for 9 days so I'll be a little (ok, a lot) M.I.A.
I'm so excited to get my tan on!
I hope my skin hasn't become too acclimated to this Utah sun.
AKA really pale and burns easily.
I'm a Vegas girl at heart!
Give me the 100 degree weather!
Have a wonderful first week of June :)
Goodbye May.

No comments:

Post a Comment