Monday, May 14, 2012

First Summer Vacation


Hey bloggers!
I'mmmm back and ready for summer :)
Summer is by far my favorite season. 
The possibilities are limitless.

Well, about a week and a half ago my family and I 
rang in the summer
with our first vacation to New Port beach.
It wasn't as long as I'd hoped but it wasn't short of fun!
We got there Friday and left on a Sunday.
There was plenty of food, fun, sun, and of course sand.
My favorite part was spending time with my cute little niece 
who I only see about once a month (or more).
She turned 6 months during our trip!
Emmie now likes to grab anything she can with her hands.
Including your face. (watch out for that... wearing earrings is strongly discouraged)
Here are some pics of our wonderful trip.


Babysitting cute little Em.
Scratching my face off (ouch)
The resort that we stayed at!
My mom photo bombing
Our yummy breakfast.
I think Gerber found it's new baby model.
The boys checking out the tide pools.



P.S. I have to move to New Port at some point in my life.
HAVE. TO.


No comments:

Post a Comment