Friday, February 17, 2012

Cheers to the freaking weekend!

Last night was the UVU Hunger Banquet. It was such a great experience because I got to learn a lot more on how to fight hunger in Utah as well as world wide. It made me think a lot about the people I met in Fiji and a lot of the struggling families I saw. The kids rarely had more than 1 outfit and their clothes as well as shoes were all torn up. I miss them so much. I need to go back and help them. I have a burning passion to travel the world and help those that are struggling. I guess we will see if I can do that at some point in my life!

In other news, I dyed my hair a week ago! I forgot to blog about it. But this picture was taken the first night I got it done. It's faded a lot since then and I really love it! It was a fun change and I definitely like to mix things up every once in a while. :) I'll try to post new pics soon.
Right now I'm sitting in the UVUSA office before my shift at work starts in a couple hours, haha. I'm listening to the Mumford and Sons pandora radio stations, which quite possibly could be the best station EVER made. And I'm thinking about my trip back home this weekend. I'm sooo excited. So many fun things are happening and I just want to be home and I just want to be around my family. I miss them.




I just discovered this song on Pandora and loooveee it. Such a good song for a road trip.

Things I want or am going to do while home:
- Run
- Eat at Sammy's
- Eat at Chipotle
- Go to Alexandria's Bridal shower
- Go to Alexandria's Bachelorette party
- Go to Kekoa's homecoming (yay!)
- Go swimming (if it's warm enough)
- Eat sunday dinner with my family with the back doors wide open
- Hang out with Jenn, EMERSON, and Jordan

Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment