Sunday, June 5, 2011

HOME.

Hey bloggers!
Here I am at the airport wishing I could
control time and go back to June 1st...
Nothing is better than going home.
I have the BEST family & the BEST friends.
Every time I take a trip home it is the best weekend
of my life... this weekend was no different.
Matt's birthday party at the Aria hotel
I saw some old friends :]

Crossed a couple things off my bucket list
Went crazy, felt free, soaked in the happiness!
Went to 3 of Jord's baseball games
& saw my favorite little family EVER!
Mr. Max
&
Cute little Kate

My mom is incredible!
She is my best friend.
I can't thank her enough for everything
she did for me this weekend.
& of course hung out with this cool kid.
I couldn't leave without going to Sammy's.
Oh, and this is what I am listening to right now.
It fits :]

No comments:

Post a Comment