Saturday, June 11, 2011

A great day.

Today UVUSA was in 2 parades.
Springville and Orem
It was tons of fun throwing candy at the
little kids. Sorry to the kids that had candy hit their face.
Oopss... I was never good at softball.
Anyways, after the parades a group of friends
went to McKenna's reception. It was BEAUTIFUL!
It was all theatrical which fits her perfectly.
And she looked gorgeous.
Tomorrow I leave for Fiji
which means no phone or internet for 2 weeks!
I'm actually quite happy about that.
It will be nice to get away from that for a while.
I'm SO excited, I know that this will be a life changing experience.
I can't wait to meet all the Fijian people that are allowing us to stay in their homes.
I am excited to serve the people and immerse myself in their culture.
Wish me luck!
See you all in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment