Monday, August 9, 2010

This Week


song to listen to:
"complainte de la butte" by rufus wainwright
from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack

it is fitting for my upcoming week ;]

Looking forward to:
Paris France
the coast of france: Nantes, France

Goal:
to take a picture in Notre Dame looking like the Hunchback. This WILL be done.
Not to look like this when I get home... haha.
This is a pic my sister took because on iphones there is now an app to make you look fat
she will hate me for posting this, so if she is reading....
SORRY! :]
Only 1 person is following my blog hahaha
yesss i'm a rockstar

Thinking about:
Cafe Rio that my bud Jared is bringing me for lunch

Dreading:
the 14 hour plane ride

Excited about:
moving out of Glenhood

Obsessed with:
the new TV show (well, new to me) Friday Night Lights



umm. THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment