Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the end

Dear Freshman year,

Wow, I don't know where to begin. 1 year ago we began this relationship & I was beyond exciting. I gave you my all & had high hopes for where this thing could go. Maybe I was naive but I had no clue what would happen in this journey. It's definitely been a rollercoaster between us but we stuck it out. I learned a lot from this so I don't consider you a mistake... You gave me alot. Even the typical 15 pounds! Thanks for being so generous. Ok, so I was being a little sarcastic. I'm sorry! But because of you I met so many great people & the opportunities you gave me were endless. I believe you taught me to stand on my own & even though the transition was rough at times... it wasn't all bad! Like that one time lexie & I had a whipped cream & chocolate syrup fight. *smile* good times... So our relationship has been pretty good right? I mean it was everything it was supposed to be. But sometimes people just have to move on. It's not you, it is me. I just have to do this for me because I've outgrown this relationship. We both need to move on. I hope you are happy!

-Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment