Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bachelorette Party

After the rehearsal dinner, I was rushed off to my bachelorette party!
It was such a fun night.
My sweet best friend & maid-of-honor, Lexie, booked us a private room at a karaoke bar.
We sang, laughed, and ate cupcakes all night long!






 ^^ How cute is that cupcake dress?^^

I couldn't have asked for a better party.
I LOVE karaoke.
It's the perfect opportunity to be goofy and just have fun.
Plus, I was surrounded by all of my favorites!

It was a late night and I had an early morning.
It was the night before I was getting MARRIED.
As I was getting ready for bed, I was kind of surprised to feel so calm and collected.
I asked Lexie, "shouldn't I be freaking out or something?"
But, I wasn't.
I was ready for my wedding day to be here.
I couldn't wait to wake up and marry my best friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment