Friday, September 20, 2013

My First Event

2 days ago, on the 18th,
was my first event for PRSSA.
In case you have forgotten I am the VP of Events for the UVU PRSSA chapter.
The event was called "Rock Stars of PR".
We had Sam Schultz come speak (owner of Sammy's, home of the pie shake)
and Jacob Jones from The Fictionist (Imagine Dragons used to open up for his band).

It was a great learning experience. 
I know I can take what I learned from this event 
and make the next one even better. 

Half way through the event Sam mentioned his buddy, 
Jef Holm (from Emily's season of The Bachelorette) was sitting in the back of the room.
Apparently they are buddies. 


So naturally I had to get my picture taken with him.
Jef was very kind and talked to Anders & I for a bit.

I think it's going to be a great year.

Did you know I'm getting married in 18 days?
18 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment