Thursday, September 12, 2013

Carolina In My Mind

This last weekend my mom was in town!
She was here for the annual "sisters reunion" with her sisters and my grandma.
I didn't actually get to hang out with her too much but it was fun to see her.
On Monday she even made me breakfast and drove me to school!
That hasn't happened since 2006 ;)

Between running errands and visiting with family,
Anders and I went to the James Taylor (Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Utah Symphony)
 concert on Saturday night. It was amazing!
I grew up listening to James Taylor on our road trips to Utah.
He still has an incredible voice and knows how to work the crowd.

 ^^I love this cute boy. Can we just be married already?^^

We are getting married in 26 days!!
It seems like it will be here before I know it,
but it also feels forever away.
Thank goodness I have school to worry about or else I'd be thinking about it all the time!

^^My mom driving me to school on Monday. She doesn't even know I took this picture^^

My favorite James Taylor song.

Guess what?
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment