Friday, July 13, 2012

Hey yoouuu guysss!

If you don't know what movie the title of this post came from....
I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.
Just kidding.
Kind of.
But I think it's time for a summer update, shall we?
 Putting on private concerts for my friends.
I may or may not have sung Enrique Iglesias.
(No, I can't actually play the guitar)
The quality of this concert is left up to your imagination, haha.
Training for 5K's with Zack Attack!
Taking pictures to make Travis jealous.
Really we were just jealous he was in Europe for 3 weeks.
 Checking more items off the "To Do While You Live In Provo" list
Rooftop Concert Series
I think it's safe to say I enjoyed myself.
 Last week I was lucky enough to have my family visit me for a WHOLE WEEK!
Jord & I had tons of fun goofing around.
And we ate a lot
A LOT.
It was so fun hanging out with them :)

 Picture of the wild fires engulfing Utah.

 My mom is the cutest!
 The fam at City Creek
 Candid pics of my dad
 My mom just making friends everywhere she goes.
 Proof I can cook... 
Haters gonna hate.
 4th of July parade!
Poor kid wasn't used to the 4 hours of sleep schedule
 Thanks to Miss Erin Butler we got to try some free food
at the new restaurant opening in downtown Provo.
It was DE-LISH.
Where's the gnome??

I was so sad to see my family leave but luckily we're having a girl's week in Provo really soon! I can't wait to see my cute niece who has just started growing her second tooth!! How do they grow up so fast? ALSO, I started a new job that I am absolutely loving! It feels so good to be working in a field that I am getting a degree in. So that has been keeping me a very busy girl. I know I say this all the time but why do summers have to go by so fast? Can't they last forever?

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday the 13th.
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment