Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Time.

This weekend:
I was a bridesmaid in Kaitlin's wedding.
Her new last name is now Darling, 
I mean does it get more adorable?






 Saturday was quite eventful as well...
It was Melissa's 22nd birthday!
Melissa, Erin, and I celebrated by getting pedicures
and going to Zupa's...
Sadly, no pictures :(
Later that night a group from the ward got together
and went to Trafalga. So fun!
My roomies waxing Michelle's car while I....
stand there.
Sunday was such a great day!
Sacrament meeting was filled entirely by singing our favorite hymns.
Seeing as I'm obsessed with music.
I was quite happy....
Every lesson was exactly what I needed to hear.
Then I tagged along to a mission farewell talk with Tasha and Zack.
Another fabulous talk!

Bring on the new week.



Imagine Dragons...
Listen to them,
love them.


"Now do you understand?
I'm never changing who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment