Monday, December 5, 2011

Zumba

Zumba classes are hilarious.
If you've ever been to one then you know what I'm talking about.
I just got back from one and I wanted to laugh the whole time!
You got the super intense girls that are practicing before the class starts.
You got the latin girls that know exactly how to dance while you wiggle around like a fool.
You got the white girls that think they're latin and go ALL out.
You got the boys that seriously know how to move their hips better than any girl.
You got the girls that are really pretty who stare at themselves in the mirror the whole time.
And the old women who are super fit and come with their sweat bands around their foreheads all ready to sweat it out.
Half the time I just wiggle and move my feet around hoping I am turning the same way as everyone else.
Zumba is funny.
I like it.

I'm in the mood for some Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I'm in the mood for a road trip to California about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment