Thursday, February 17, 2011

Newish.

I've been a horrible blogger lately.
And I'll be honest, it was because I hated the look of my blog.
I've been changing EVERYTHING, constantly... & I think I've figured out a look I like. Haha, silly I know. Well let's see, what have I missed? I signed & put down a deposit for a condo and I'm VERY excited. My roomie will be none other than
Cori Fox

SHOCKER! I know... Ha :] There was also the True Wolverine at UVU. Surprisingly I had never been before but I had fun dancing around the courtyard before anyone had shown up. It was... funny watching people become "true wolverines" & I have yet to become one!
Valentine's Day was such a GOOD day! I decided that I really enjoy Valentine's day. I mean it's a holiday to celebrate everyone you love & who doesn't love an excuse to party??? I was surprised by flowers from my parents at work :] Made my day. At night Cori, Staci, Ashley, & I went to Costa Vida for dinner then Sammy's for shakes. It was YUMMMMY! Then I went home because I had to clean for cleaning checks the next day, whoever planned that was a genius!
Anyways, this weekend I'm going home for President's Day weekend. I'm quite excited because I don't get work off that much. And there is nothing I love more than my family :] I'm about to go running with my brother so I got to go. If you never hear from me again it's because I died running. Which is definitely. possible.

Pictures from my weekend will follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment