Friday, November 12, 2010

I don't know what this title should say??



OK , sooo... this week my friend Hannah had her 20th birthday. We all ate dinner at Olive Garden YUMM!!! Then I got SMUSHED in the car between Brian & my brother. They really did SMUSH me! Ouch. Anyways, it was fun & I love her to death :] I can't wait to be 20. Really I can't ... but then I want to freeze time and not get older. I'll let you know how that goes :] SOOOO. In June the Service program at UVU that I am involved in are taking 20 (what a good # haha) students to Fiji for 2 weeks. The deposit to ensure I am going isn't due until January BUT IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO I AM GOING!!!! So pray for me! haha. ALSO, last night I watched The Young Victoria with Cori & Staci. It was SO good. I loved it sooo much. I had been wanting to see it for a while! & oh my, Prince Albert is dreamy... If you do not melt while watching him then you are crazy. Unless you are a boy then I think you are an exception haha :] Movies in that time period do something to my heart, i guess you could call it swooning. Yes, I like that word ♥ swooonnn. Well, I get off work in 2 hours & 40 minutes. It is a friday so I am looking forward to having some funnnnnnn! Have a great weekend. Adios.


















LOOK AT THAT HANDSOME FACE ^^^^ :] :]



No comments:

Post a Comment