Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Babbles

I am in an in-between mood that always follows the end of a work day.
It is a weird mood that has no definition because it's a combination of everything

I'm really really grateful for my friends.
I looooove them.
Harry Potter 7 comes out soon!!!
& I'm seeing it at noon on friday
hahahaha
Cori accidentally bought tickets for 12pm not am
I miss my home EVERYday.

I constantly freak myself out about where
my life is heading.
It is killing me a little bit inside each day I don't dance
I need a creative outlet.
I could cry right now thinking about
how excited I am for Thanksgiving.
Am I EVER going to graduate??
...
i looooveeee Bon Iver, Anne of Green Gables, & my mom
I would love a good mommy/daughter day.

A lot of people I know have been putting other people down
& i DONT understand why. How is that gratifying?
Do you REALLY find your self-worth by making
sure others don't feel happier than you??
LAME. AND BOYS... IT'S UNATTRACTIVE.
Life is so confusing
& I have no plan.
That is taking some getting used to.

blahhhh.
well, my shift is over.
off to Cori's
goodnight to you all :]

No comments:

Post a Comment