Saturday, May 22, 2010

i don't want to be the kind of person that lets my fear dictate my life.
i want to be fearless
but being fearless does not mean the lack of fear
i believe it means having fears & doubts but facing them.
i believe being a warrior is letting yourself fall apart on the floor
then picking yourself up & moving on full of hope.
BELIEVE in your achievements
HOPE for your possibilities
PEACE for where you are & where you are going
it is ok to feel pain, anger, fear..
i want to feel these but just as IMPORTANTLY let them go
i want them to wash over me like a waterfall
but just as quickly flow away.
i want to be human so i know what joy, success, & strength feels like
i don't want to be jaded from the scars on my hearts or the trails in my life
i want to soak them up with all the knowledge they are worth & let
my experience shine through my smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment