Friday, April 9, 2010

LOVELY.




the past couple of days have been wonderful!
& for no better reason then the weather being warm & sunny :]
the weather really does a number on people's emotions.
i am a very fortunate person ... & i'm very grateful for all the people in my life.
especially my family.
while watching The Last Song i thought about how much i love my family!

Also the other day in institute my teacher told us a story about him & his dysfunctional little brother... the brother had issues all his life & criticized my teacher's wife and children ruthlessly, also he persecuted their membership in the church (since he was the only member in his family) ... one day my teacher had enough and told his brother he never wanted anything to do with him ever again. a few weeks later his little brother drove by his house, waved at my teacher who ignored the gesture... later that night my teacher found out his brother was killed in a car accident. My teacher had to go identify his body. He said, "my brother left this world thinking i didn't love him. In that moment i wish I could have taken back everything I had said."



Jordan: He is the best little sibling ever. He has a pure love for everyone & truly seeks to do what is right ... I always admired him for being the first to hug you & apologize if he got on your nerves... which he frequently did in high school & so many time i was unnecessarily short with him. But i love him so much & i miss him everyday. I would never want something to happen to him & for him not to know how much i love him.

Matt: He just returned from serving a mission in Paris. I missed him so much while he was gone! In high school he always had my back, even though that meant keeping most boys away from me & teasing me ... however, i loved walking down the hallway and screaming his name and waving... it embarrassed him :] He is such a funny kid and always makes me laugh. He always has a way of easing tension if there is an argument in our family. He can be best friends with anyone very easily. I love him so much!

Jenn: Me & Jenn had an interesting relationship growing up because we are sisters but are 5 years apart. The stages in life we were in growing up were completely different. She had a boyfriend in high school & I was playing make believe in the backyard (sounds like me right? haha) but i always looked up to her even when i didn't want to admit it. What i love about Jenn is that she is a really loyal person & if you hurt me... there's a good chance you should be afraid for your life haha :] everyone always loves her.... she's so fun & adds a spark to all our lives. I'm really grateful for our relationship, especially now that we can relate to each other a lot more!

My MOM & DAD: My parents are such good people. Their anniversary is coming up, i don't remember what the number is but it's something like 27 or 28 years.. i think. but anyways, they are such good examples to me. My dad is so funny even though i roll my eyes when he tries to quotes things like "boom boom pow" or does his arnold voice. He always makes things more fun/happier in our house. I have a deep respect for how hard he works for our family & everyone loves my dad. it's just a fact. & i love him as well. My mom is amazing. I wish i could have been as talented as she is. She won Miss UVU back when it was Miss UTC (so i get to brag about her picture hanging up in the hallway) & she continues to sing for the Gladys Knight directed SUV choir. She is so amazing at singing! She has an awesome sense of humor and her laugh always makes me laugh :] She is my best friend and has always been there to give me great advice and listen to my problems. I love that she'll tell me the truth even if i'm wrong.
i love my parents


I have an amazing family and I think everyone should know how amazing I think they are!
I am truly blessed ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment