Wednesday, March 31, 2010

iSSUES



i am having issues.
i have been pretty stressed lately.
there is a lot to think about...
school, money, and such.
let's just say i have a lot of school ahead of me.

not to mention the money i want to save
in order to reach my goal by supporting myself in a couple years.

looking forward to the long double job, school filled summer
in front of me makes me a bit stressed...
maybe i don't handle stress well?
but i think i have been lately, i just need to leave.
i need to spend a week at home just hanging out with
my family & enjoying the feeling of belonging somewhere.
i miss them a lot & i haven't gotten to spend more than 2
days with them in the past 2 months

i know i know that's a little pathetic to say since
most guys up here in provo have spent 2 years away from their families...
i just need them right now.

there's a lot of issues in my apartment as well
more stress...
& i'm seriously lacking motivation to do homework..
oh, brother.

p.s. Happy 21st bday to Elder Chad West!



No comments:

Post a Comment