Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY SHiRLEY's GANG.



i love working at my new job.
shirley's bakery.
discover it & you won't be the same!
the schedule is killing me... 5am-1pm. then school.
it's only 3 days a week.
but it's weekends
ouch.
i'm trying to hang in there
wish me luck!
i gotta say our bunch of workers at shirley's keeps me laughing
QUOTEs of the day: Me: what if i slipped and fell on the floor right now?
Matthew: i'd probably laugh for a good 30 seconds, then i'd ask if you're ok.. maybe haha.
....
so much love :]
Me: singing already gone by kelly clarkson really really loud & badly
Matthew: If there was a mediocre american idol you'd probably win.
....
(as we are scooping cream cheese icing with our gloved hands.)
Matthew: I kinda just wanna smack your face with this icing right now.




good times :]
ouch i gotta work tomorrow.
goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment