Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bridals

Our bridals were the beginning of the 36 hour wedding chaos.
I really didn't want Anders to see my dress till our wedding day,
but I also wanted the "first look" picture.
So, the day before our wedding we snuck in this amazing photo shoot

We managed to blind fold Anders all the way up to Heber
(which was a hilariously complicated journey)
and get those first look photos I've always wanted! 





There was a chill in the air and the wind was going crazy from time to time, but I loved seeing the two of us in our wedding clothes for the first time!

It's honestly hard to choose a favorite but here are a few.


 ^^^I was obsessed with the back of my dress^^^

 ^^^So handsome!^^^












 Did I say a few??
Jenna did such a good job, there are just too many favorites!

Anyways, after we started to go numb from the cold,
we called it quits and headed to our next adventure...

The rehearsal dinner!






No comments:

Post a Comment