Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let's Go

Life has been a whirlwind!
And so fun.
School is wrapping up so I am just trying to finish all my big projects and get ready for finals.
I'm really just enjoying this stage of life and being 21.
Lately I have been reflecting on how many amazing people are in my life.
I have such a great group of friends.
They each teach me something about being a better person.
I'm such a lucky girl!
Anyways, here are just a few pictures that I've snapped of my recent escapades. 


 I took some time off from doing homework on Saturday and enjoyed being very very lazy.
 Allison brought me back a present from Disneyland!
Love that girl. 
 Anders and I went to see the lights at Temple Square on Saturday night.
It was sooo crowded but we had so much fun.

Just another fun date night!
Oh, and by the way, Anders is my boyfriend.

Happy Wednesday!





2 comments:

  1. Funny story......I was like "Meagan, who is this Anders fellow....?" and then you answered my question! Perfect timing! I would like to hear more about this Anders dude...he better be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is a great one! I will have to come visit with you and give you more details :)

    ReplyDelete