Friday, September 9, 2011

Week of Welcome

I survived the first week of school!

I think.

Well, the first week of school aka the week of welcome was pure insanity. I mean 24/7 work, class, events, social life, church activities, and the occassional 4 hour nap at the end of the day.

But I loved every second of it.

First and foremost I LOVE my roommates.

They are honestly the funniest people I've ever met.

I wish I saw them more... haha.

OH, and my ward is super cool too.

Well school began and I work at 8am every morning (except Tuesday when I have class)

So then there was the MAWL (Mighty Athletic Wolverine League) BBQ

John Allred played.

He is an amaaazzziing musician. I was lovin' all the covers he played.

Dinar, Alex, me, and Cori
Then Tuesday night was our beloved Green Out dance
TONS of people came.
My cousin Alexis came and helped work the dance.
Isn't she the cutest!?



I love the International Student Council





Work hard... Play hard.



End of the dance

All the workers

So I get home, sleep, work, class, THEN

Wednesday night came True Wolverine

Where Karson & I became True Wolverines together.





THEN

Thursday Night was the Drive-In movie...

Which went well.

So by Friday we were ALL pretty excited that we had a long weekend to catch up on sleep/homework.

Which didn't happen.

Oh, the life of a college student.


I'm LOVING all my classes.

Especially children's literature.

We read children's books the entire time!

Except with I say ALL I don't mean math.

Math. :[


To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment