Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So far this summer has...

ROCKED.
It's only May 18th
& I've already had plenty of adventures.
Last week was incredible

It began with a UVUSA retreat
(Utah Leadership Academy) held at Salt Lake Community College
All the student government kids from Utah come & learn
lots of great things to help us in our positions.
Not to mention networking, bonding,
dancing, and the Michelle Branch concert

The day I got back I headed down to Vegas
for a quick & spontaneous trip home.
BEST
DECISION
EVER.
Me, Hannah, and McCall at the Jimmy Eat World concert
Or was it Freddy Eat Earth?? Who really knows...
When you need someone to give a toast...
You know who to call.
BRIAN ROWLEY.
My Brother & I
House of Blues in LV right before the concert
The gang in front of my house at the end of
the trip *tear*
The best part of this picture is my dad
making my dog look at the camera. Haha.

So many good memories were made.


UVUSA at ULA
Tasha & I before the Michelle Branch concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment